23 Hilltop Avenue Annerley
Lowset family home presenting scope to extend or rebuild.
Why you’ll love it:
Well positioned on a fully fenced 607sqm block in a sought after leafy pocket of Annerley, this lowset family home offers opportunity to move straight in plus scope to extend or rebuild and make your own. Located just 6 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD with plenty of yard space, this beautiful home is one not to miss.
– Excellent layout providing comfort and functionality
– Modern kitchen includes breakfast bar and gas cooking
– Open plan living and three generous sized bedrooms
– Two well-appointed bathrooms, master with ensuite
– Polished timber flooring and air conditioning throughout
– Room to expand or to rebuild on a sprawling 607sqm land
– Fully fenced gardens, perfect for children and pets
– Surrounded by trees, offering maximum peace and privacy
– Just a short stroll to buses, parks and award winning cafes
– Quiet suburban home, only 6 kilometres from Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
First home buyers and young professionals seeking a home close to the city with room to expand and grow in a quiet locale.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property