23/238 Falcon Street North Sydney
Renovated top floor haven with park and city skyline views.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Commanding treetop views across St Leonards Park toward the gleaming North Sydney skyline, this fully renovated top floor apartment promises stylish modern living. It’s positioned within a well-maintained building with lift access, a walk to city buses and Neutral Bay village, and only 15 minutes door to door to Sydney CBD.
– Inspiring living zone embraces superb views and natural light
– Easy flow to wrap around balcony ideal for entertaining
– Stunning Italian stone kitchen complete with Sirius downdraft
– Steam oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, ample storage
– Two generous bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite with luxe Onxy feature wall and freestanding bathtub
– Main bathroom has Axolotl wall, large dual control shower
– Underfloor heating to both bathrooms plus heated towel rails
– Ducted air-conditioning, timber floors, premium remote blinds
– Common gardens, secure building, double garage with storage
Best suited for:
Buyers who want a combination of penthouse prestige and lifestyle convenience with transport, village shops, Sydney and North Sydney CBD nearby.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 161 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property