22 Lewisham Street Annerley
Rare 810m2 block set over two lots of land.
Why you’ll love it:
A pre-war Queenslander that can be demolished is a rare find, and an opportunity not to be missed, especially when it is on two lots already and zoned low to medium density. With multiple opportunities available to the prospective purchaser of this property (subject to council approvals), time is ticking so act now before it’s too late.
– 810m2 block already on two lots
– 20.1m frontage with 40m depth
– No demolition restrictions on site
– Low to medium density zoning
– Multiple development opportunities (STCA)
– Existing two bedroom, one bath Queenslander
– Easy access to M3 freeway, public transport
Best suited for:
Developers and investors who either want to develop now, or land bank for the future.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property