22 Belgrave Street Cremorne
Tranquil contemporary entertainer a stroll to Neutral Bay restaurant precinct.
Why you’ll love it:
Impressively peaceful and private with a sun-drenched north-to-rear aspect, this townhouse is a statement in contemporary living and entertaining. It flows over multiple levels with an exciting flexible floorplan and is desirably placed a stroll to cafes, restaurants and The Oaks.
– Vast open-plan indoor/outdoor garden entertaining
– Roomy living/dining with timber floors flows out to rear
– Granite kitchen, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Alfresco entertaining with a level landscaped garden
– Bedrooms with built-in robes, main with an ensuite
– Fully tiled bathrooms, bathtub, internal laundry room
– Flexible top floor bedroom or second living space
– Ducted air-conditioning plus video security entrance
– Double secure underground parking with internal access
– Easy commute to North Sydney or CBD by bus or car
Best suited for:
Those who value peace, privacy, fresh modern interiors and plenty of natural light all within an easy stroll to the culinary heart of Neutral Bay.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property