22 Arrol Street Camp Hill
Renovate or rebuild in an exclusive family-friendly street.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a 625sqm parcel of level land, this property represents exciting potential. In liveable condition but ideal for those looking to build their dream home, it’s possible to move in, rent out, renovate or rebuild (STCA) in a prized position near shops, cafes, schools and Westfield.
– Spacious post-war home with character features
– Timber floors, refurbished kitchen and bathroom
– Move in or rent out while making plans to update
– Wonderfully peaceful setting in a desirable street
– Surrounded by multimillion-dollar modern builds
– Stroll to Lavarack Park, Camp Hill Infants & Primary
– Also walk to local shops, cafes and bus transport
– Near Samuel St Village and Martha St boutiques
– Central to Westfield Carindale and Brisbane CBD
– Rare chance to create dream home when ready
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property in liveable condition but with exciting potential to be transformed into a luxurious family home.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 625 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property