204 Pittwater Road Gladesville
Leafy outlook in premier locale.
Why you’ll love it:
Hidden from the street on an elevated 904sqm parcel with a 25m frontage, this comfortable residence presents a fantastic entry level home in a premier location. Interiors are spread across a low-maintenance single-level layout, with further scope to customise and capitalise STCA. Its conveniently positioned within 300m to Buffalo Creek Playground Reserve and just 5-minute walk to Boronia Park School and shopping village.
– Defined lounge/dining enhanced by timber floors
– Easy flow to a sizeable alfresco entertaining deck
– Gas kitchen with meal bars, stainless oven/cooktop
– Four bedrooms with built-ins, full main bathroom
– Sunken family room, home office, solar electricity
– Two rainwater tanks, gas heating, air-conditioning
– Spacious rear yard, with elevated leafy views
– Remote double garage with workshop, garden shed
– Public transport conveniently located only 200m away
– Quick access to Chatswood, North Sydney and the CBD
Best suited for:
Young families looking to gain a foothold in the premier Gladesville/Boronia Park market, those who appreciate convenience with easy access to town centres.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 904 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property