201/3 East Crescent Street Mcmahons Point
Refined harbourside living in prestige 'Bradfield' residences.
Why you’ll love it:
Part of a record-breaking boutique block, this luxury apartment gazes out across Lavender Bay while capturing a striking Harbour Bridge cameo. It boasts state-of-the-art technology and fine finishes and inclusions to create a home that sets a new standard in modern living.
– Vast and sumptuous open plan indoor/outdoor design
– Living/dining room warmed by glamorous gas fireplace
– Covered balcony captures Luna Park and Bridge views
– Gourmet kitchen with high-end integrated appliances
– Versatile layout with media room, home office and gym
– Well-appointed bedrooms, main with ensuite and views
– Exceptional parking, one with direct internal access
– Facial recognition security entrance with lift access
– Ducted air conditioning, under-floor heating, third W/C
– Stroll to foreshore reserves, Sails restaurant, village cafes
Best suited for:
Professional couples, families and downsizers who value space, light and absolute luxury all in an exclusive harbourside enclave with iconic Sydney vistas.
- 4 Bed
- 3 Bath
- 3 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property