2/1 Bennett Street Neutral Bay
Space, light and tranquillity with sublime harbour views.
Why you’ll love it:
An oversized one-bedder, this apartment is a unique charmer with a sunroom or home office that gazes out over the sublime harbour. It enjoys the street level access of a house with the elevation of a first floor apartment. Peaceful and private, it’s a stroll to cosmopolitan delights.
– Wrapped in windows with desirable timber floorboards
– Open-plan design with L-shaped living/dining space
– Sleek stone kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances
– Enclosed balcony ideal as a sunroom or home office
– One generous bedroom with a mirrored built-in robe
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with frameless glass shower
– Security entrance, exclusive use off-street parking
– Stroll up to Woolworths, cafes, restaurants, nightlife
– Stroll to buses or ferry for rapid access to the CBD
– Near harbour foreshore reserves and Cremorne Walk
Best suited for:
Professional singles and couples or downsizers who value space, light, peace, privacy, harbour views and convenience to eateries and essentials.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property