18 Lamette Street Holland Park
Historic charm and lavish entertaining a stroll to cafes.
Why you’ll love it:
Retaining exquisite c1920s heritage features throughout a sumptuous reimagining, this home boasts lavish indoor/outdoor entertaining that can be enjoyed year-round. It’s set on a lush level 607sqm block alongside homes of a similar calibre a stroll to the Logan Rd culinary strip.
– High ornate ceilings, timber floorboards, plate rails
– Leadlight windows, fireplace, crisp white palette
– Huge formal lounge and separate formal dining
– Open plan gas kitchen with striking café windows
– Stone bench tops, stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Huge covered alfresco entertaining deck with BBQ
– Fully fenced level rear garden ideal for kids and dogs
– Sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, fully tiled bathroom
– Air conditioning, off-street parking, plenty of storage
– Central to schools, accessible to the M1 motorway
Best suited for:
Young families, professional couples and downsizers who value historic charm, generous proportions and impeccable entertaining in a cosmopolitan location.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property