17 Erith Street Mosman
Charming renovated semi with a focus on entertaining.
Auction Location: On-site.
Why you’ll love it:
Awash in sunshine due to its north-to-rear aspect, this classic semi strikes the perfect balance between historic charm and contemporary style. Enjoying formal and informal spaces and open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining, it’s a level stroll to city buses, school and Bridgepoint.
– High ceilings, timber floors, plate rails, leadlight
– Open plan kitchen/dining room flows out to the rear
– Wonderfully private English-style courtyard with awning
– Separate formal living room with traditional fireplace
– Stone kitchen, gas Ilve appliances, Miele dishwasher
– All three generous bedrooms featuring built-in robes
– Stylish light-filled bathroom with bathtub and laundry
– Underfloor heating in both kitchen and bathroom
– Offstreet car space, stroll to Middle Harbour School
– Central to Primrose Park and thriving Mosman village
Best suited for:
Professional couples, young families and downsizers seeking an elegant entertainer in a cosmopolitan location.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property