17 Banool Avenue St Ives
Quality, spacious family home on 1391sqm in prime position.
Why you’ll love it:
Bright and spacious, this single-level home offers a superb opportunity for families to enter this sought-after locale. Ensuring relaxed living, the home’s functional layout includes large open-plan living and a private sun-soaked east-facing entertaining area.
– Mature, landscaped gardens with wide 30m frontage
– Formal living/dining opens to private entertaining
– Sun-drenched open plan kitchen with pantry; reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Family living and casual meals area opens outdoors
– King-sized master with walk-in room, ensuite and garden outlook
– Light-filled double bedrooms; newly renovated bathrooms
– Internal access to double lock-up garage, large laundry
– Whisper quiet-convenient location; St Ives North Public
– Easy walk to local schools, city and rail bus, shops & cafes
– Moments to Brigidine College, Masada and Grammar Prep
Best suited for:
Those looking for a spacious, single level family home with a low maintenance lifestyle in a sought after leafy enclave.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 1,391 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property