16 Bevis Street Bulimba
Tour this home
A renovator's delight in Bulimba.
Why you’ll love it:
Set in the heart of one of Brisbane’s most sought-after riverfront suburbs Bulimba, this post war home is ripe for renovation or further development offering endless opportunity. Only minutes walk from Bulimba’s trendy lifestyle precinct, Oxford Street, parklands and some of Brisbane’s best public and private schools.
– Fully fenced, low maintenance yard, 615sqm block
– Post war home, able to be demolished or renovated
– Currently tenanted, achieving $480 per week
– Electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar
– Spacious living and dining area, master with ensuite
– Large entertainers back deck and front balcony
– Located in the Bulimba State School Catchment
– Single garage + loads of addition storage space
Best suited for:
Renovators and developers.
- 4 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 617 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property