143A High Street Willoughby
Whisper quiet lifestyle in secluded garden setting.
Why you’ll love it:
Peacefully set back and entirely hidden from view, this north facing light filled retreat offers relaxed indoor/outdoor living on the one level, with wraparound child-friendly gardens uniquely framed by soaring trees assuring an exceptional level of privacy and seclusion, offering a fabulous opportunity to add to your portfolio or enjoy long term.
– Substantial block offering enormous scope to expand
– Within footsteps of High Street cafes and transport
– Zoned for Willoughby Public, Willoughby Girls High
– Bright L-shaped lounge and dining plus a study area
– Modern kitchen, stone benchtops and Miele appliances
– Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath and separate internal laundry
– Ducted air-conditioning, floorboards and gas fittings
– Double lock-up garage plus driveway parking apron
Best suited for:
Families keen on a private, secure environment blissfully tucked away yet moments to everyday essentials, with the opportunity and scope to expand.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 708 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property