14 Greenvalley Avenue St Ives
Renovate or rebuild on a private leafy 923sqm block.
Why you’ll love it;
On the market for the first time in almost 40 years since it was built in 1980, this home presents an exciting opportunity for its new family. Backing onto a bush reserve and occupying a vast 923sqm block, it exudes the feel of a country home convenient to buses, shops and schools.
– Well-presented, spacious light-filled interiors
– Generous formal living and separate dining
– Huge park-like rear garden in bush setting
– Kitchen/family room, functional appliances
– All bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite
– Light-filled bathrooms, main with a bathtub
– Handy separate W/C, internal laundry room
– Deep garage with extra space for storage
– Further off-street parking for multiple cars
– Quiet cul-de-sac, stroll to kids’ playground
Best suited for;
Families looking to renovate or rebuild and create their dream lifestyle – the feel of a country home in a convenient city location.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 923 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property