12A Milner Street Mosman
Spacious residence. Heart of Mosman. Glistening city views.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Flowing over three levels with generous proportions, light-filled interiors and supreme flexibility, this home is a sumptuous haven. It retains vivid historic charm fused with formal and informal living rooms, indoor/outdoor entertaining and a private leafy setting footsteps to lively cafes.
– Timber floors, leadlight windows, plantation shutters
– Two-levels of harbour glimpses and city skyline views
– Separate formal and informal living, inviting outdoor entertaining area
– Wraparound deck with barbecue for alfresco entertaining
– Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Casual living room flows to private-manicured garden
– Top floor parents’ retreat with living room / home office
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, all with own ensuite
– Powder room, double garage with rear lane access
– Level stroll to heart of cosmopolitan Mosman village
Best suited for:
Families who value separation and privacy as much as entertaining and togetherness all within an easy stroll to shops, cafes, transport and schools.
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- Land 500 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property