12/6 Punt Road Gladesville
Airy two-bedroom apartment close to everything.
Why you’ll love it:
Brilliantly located and positioned on the top floor of a boutique complex of twelve, this airy apartment is set-on the edge of historic Banjo Patterson Reserve, discover the walking tracks and enjoy an easy wander to Looking Glass Bay or the Parramatta River.
– Situated in a leafy street with no through access
– Located in well-maintained complex and gardens
– An attractive apartment with a bright open layout
– Positioned on the doorstep of a vibrant lifestyle hub
– Ideal for private, convenient and low upkeep living
– Tidy gas kitchen and neat bathroom with a bath
– The master bedroom has built-in mirrored wardrobes
– Only one common wall, timber flooring throughout
– Cooling ceiling fans, under cover car space on title
– Close to transport, shopping villages and cafes
Best suited for:
First-home buyers or investors seeking a low-maintenance and easy-care apartment in a central location.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property