112 Isaac Street Spring Hill
Character style home on large 329sqm block.
Why you’ll love it:
Open Home Changed to 5-5:45pm Friday 8th January.
Capturing CBD vistas and occupying a proud position amongst historic Spring Hill’s finest properties, this charming home is underpinned by character accents and contemporary style offering an intelligent floorplan ideal for families of any age.
– Enjoying an elevated position with CBD outlooks
– Set in a quiet street and bordered by tall hedges
– Large block with 4 car spaces and mature gardens
– Beautiful wraparound verandah ideal for relaxing
– Modern gas/stone kitchen includes a walk in pantry
– Generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Open plan living area, polished hardwood flooring
– Soaring ceilings and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Walk to St Josephs College and Brisbane Girls Grammar
– Well located with transport, shops and cafes close by
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an inner-city lifestyle within easy reach of Brisbane CBD with access to highly regarded schools and conveniences of modern life.
- 3 Bed
- 3 Bath
- Land 329 m²
- 4 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property