11 Esther Street Tarragindi
Charming family home on an over-sized block.
Why you’ll love it:
Enviably located in one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets, this spacious property enjoys pleasant breezes from its elevated position. Sitting on a 650sqm block, this family-friendly home pays homage to its origins featuring VJ walls, stained glass windows and soaring ceilings.
– Set in an exceptionally quiet and tree-lined street
– Large all-seasons outdoor entertainment deck
– Open-plan layout connects to sunny north facing deck
– Separate living space or large fifth bedroom, study
– Master has walk-ins, ensuite, French doors to outside
– Mature fenced gardens with well-maintained lawns
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, cooling ceiling fans
– Lots of storage in and outdoors, carport for two cars
– In the school catchment for Wellers Hill High School
– Easy access to parkland, transport and M3 Freeway
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a spacious character property in an exceptionally convenient, family-friendly neighbourhood close to the CBD.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 650 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Ask a question about this property