108 Fingal Street Tarragindi
Spacious family home ripe for a modern transformation.
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned only 5 kilometres from Brisbane city centre, with easy access to buses, M3 freeway and amenities, this tidy post-war home sprawls across 607sqm in a premium Tarragindi pocket.
– Great property for raising a young family and pets
– Good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– All seasons entertainer’s alfresco accesses the garden
– Single lock up garage, remote controlled
– Surrounded by million dollar homes
– Located in Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Walk to St Elizabeths Primary School
– Walk to multiple parks and bikeways
– Several cafes and amenities located nearby
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 5km to CBD
Best suited for:
Young professionals and new families seeking an entry-level home in an ultra-convenient location or the perfect over-sized block to knock-down and rebuild.
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 607 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property