104D Young Street Cremorne
Tranquil, private, light-filled living in leafy cosmopolitan locale.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set back from the street and gazing out over a bush reserve, this freestanding Torrens Title home is like an urban sanctuary. It basks in a sun-drenched north aspect while enjoying a lush green setting. Footsteps to city buses, it’s a stroll to Primrose Park and Neutral Bay village.
– Spacious living/dining room with timber floors
– Outdoor entertaining area with Corradi pergola
– Low-maintenance level manicured garden
– Separate eat-in gas kitchen, stone bench tops
– Stainless steel European appliances, dishwasher
– Bedrooms with built-ins, study or fourth bedroom
– Two bedrooms with access to full-width balcony
– Light-filled fully tiled bathrooms, one with bathtub
– Powder room, air conditioning, internal laundry
– Short stroll to Brightmore Reserve/children’s park
Best suited for:
Families, young professionals or active downsizers seeking a home with a retreat-style ambience yet conveniently positioned near cosmopolitan amenities.
Water rates | $245pq approx.
Council rates | $375 pq approx.
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 324 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property