10 Ferntree Place Epping
Outstanding Torrens Title townhouse.
Why you’ll love it:
Displaying a contemporary fusion of creative design, stylish finishes and easy indoor/outdoor living, this airy residence is a sophisticated haven in a private setting. The home falls into the catchment for Cheltenham Girls High and Epping West Public Schools while childcare centres are nearby.
– Immaculately presented low-maintenance townhouse
– Two front and rear gardens included on property title
– Level lawns provide a safe place for children to play
– Open-plan interiors access alfresco area and garden
– Comfortable, practical layout filled with natural light
– Gas/stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Floating timber staircase leads to bedrooms and retreat
– Double bedrooms, master has ensuite and built-ins
– Air-conditioning, high ceilings, plenty of storage
– Oversized garaging for two vehicles, internal laundry
Best suited for:
Those seeking a beautifully presented, low maintenance property, with style and convenience in a neighbourly community.
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property