10 Erith Street Mosman
Distinguished family property in a blue-ribbon location.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
A flawless fusion of original character details combined with tasteful contemporary design has transformed this eary 1900s freestanding Queen Anne Federation property into a handsome and welcoming multi-generational family home situated in the heart of Mosman.
– Safe and secure, walled and hidden from the street
– Child-friendly, level gardens on 736sqm piece of land
– Delightful ambience ideal for a family of any age
– Well-conceived functional and versatile floor plan
– Skylit gas/granite kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Stylish and modern bathrooms with black tapware
– Beautiful character features throughout, picture rails
– Decorated high ceilings, stained glass windows
– Original polished floorboards, marble fireplaces
– Close to transport, schools and harbour parkland
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a renovated family property offering a contemporary and convenient lifestyle, embracing everything a lower north shore way of life has to offer.
- 5 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Land 736 m²
- 3 Garage
Inspections and Auctions
- Street View
Ask a question about this property