10 Elliot Street Norman Park
Unmissable golden opportunity in a blue-chip location.
Why you’ll love it:
Surrounded by handsome homes in a leafy and quiet inner-city locality, this classic triple gable Queenslander is ready to occupy and enjoy immediately, allowing time to explore potential renovations, extensions or development and capitalize on the superb location.
– Character property situated on an allotment of 405sqm
– Brimming with period features including timber fretwork
– Breezeways, stained glass windows and high ceilings
– Polished hardwood flooring, VJ walls, eat-in kitchen
– Good condition, comfortable, functional old home
– Two sizeable bedrooms plus large entertainment deck
– Split system air-conditioning unit in the living area
– Traditional inner-city suburb 4kms to Brisbane CBD
– Superb location, walk to Norman Park State School
– Transport, vibrant cafes and shops are all nearby
Best suited for:
For buyers seeking a property in a blue-chip neighborhood offering potential to move-in and enjoy while transforming into a modern dwelling for a growing family or re-develop and construct the ideal home.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 405 m²
- Street View
Ask a question about this property