1/88 Kurraba Road Neutral Bay
Elegant ground floor Art Deco footsteps to eateries and transport.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it:
Set well back from the street in a boutique Art Deco block of four, this ground floor apartment is the epitome of timeless elegance. It’s immaculately presented with generous proportions, an indoor/outdoor flow and a prized position, a stroll to ferries, shops and cafes.
– High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters
– Vast living/dining with study nook and air-conditioning
– Direct access to spacious common courtyard
– Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel cooking, dishwasher
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins, one air-conditioned
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with a sleek stone vanity
– External private laundry, prized off-street car space
– Immaculate, move straight in or rent out immediately
– Great for entertaining, stroll to Hayes Street Wharf
– Convenient to vibrant Neutral Bay, Kirribilli and CBD
Best suited for:
Professional couples, young families or downsizers who value space, elegance, a move-in ready immaculate presentation and a lifestyle address near ferries and cafes.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Land 83 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Street View
Ask a question about this property