1/85-89 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay
Superb harbour views with house-like proportions.
Auction Location: On site.
Why you’ll love it
Exuding a houselike ambience, this unique town-home is a haven of space and natural light. It boasts both formal and informal, indoor/outdoor entertaining with style and comfort. Central to village cafes and restaurants, it’s convenient to an abundance of transport and Sydney’s CBD.
• Gourmet open plan kitchen and living/dining spaces
• Stone benchtops equipped with gas stainless steel appliances
• Expansive entertaining deck capturing North Sydney skyline
• Fourth bedroom or casual living room occupies top floor
• Generous bedrooms with built-ins and air conditioning
• Main bedroom with walk-in, ensuite, balcony and views
• Stylish bathrooms, powder room, laundry room, storeroom
• Double lock-up garage with private undercover access
• Part of a boutique block and ready to move straight in
• Close to a selection of Australia’s top schools
Best suited for
Families, entertainers, professional couples, downsizers and those who appreciate city views.
Council rates $360pq
Water rates $172pq
Strata rates $1,163pq
- 4 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property