1/51 Jellicoe Street Coorparoo
Oversized two-bedroom apartment only 5km to the CBD.
Why you’ll love it:
Set in a boutique complex of six units just a short walk to Coorparoo Square, this solidly constructed property offers a light filled and generous layout, open living spaces and three sunlit balconies, presenting a lifestyle of convenience and effortless maintenance.
– Set in established landscaped and manicured gardens
– Brimming with natural light and enjoying a fresh air flow
– Expansive living/dining spaces include air-conditioning
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and lots of cabinets
– Two extra-large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Recently renovated bathroom with separate shower/bath
– Secure intercom access, laundry, plenty of storage
– Well located close to the train station and express buses
– Walk to Coorparoo State and Secondary schools
– Near Webley Park and a short stroll to Bowies wetlands
Best suited for:
First buyers, executive couples and investors seeking a low maintenance home in an ultra convenient inner city locality.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Street View
Ask a question about this property