1/39 Malcolm Street Hawthorne
Peace and privacy in an urbane locality.
Why you’ll love it:
Quietly set on level 1 at the rear of a secure complex, this light and airy apartment enjoys a leafy outlook and positioned in a premier river avenue, within walking distance from Oxford Street’s vibrant café culture, City Cat, public transport, parks and schools.
– Located in a desirable neighbourhood close to the CBD
– Charming, vibrant and convenient inner-city suburb
– Beautifully maintained mature landscaped gardens
– Large open plan living area accesses the terrace
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking, storage
– Master suite includes a built-in robe plus a balcony
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Walking distance to Hawthorne park and the river
– Beautiful parks and the famous Hawthorne cinema
– Great public transport options and excellent schools
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a low-maintenance inner-city property with fast and easy access to the CBD.
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Garage
- Street View
Ask a question about this property