83 Evenwood Street Coopers Plains
Opportunity knocks on 400sqm.
Why you’ll love it:
This is a fantastic opportunity to start the perfect build for your next home before December 31st 2020 while taking advantage of the Government incentives such as HomeBuilder and First Home Owners grant.
– Prime flat land with services connected
– Over 12m frontage on a 400sqm block
– Backing onto multiple parks such as Gaddes Park
– Ideal opportunity to build a brand new home
– Only 9kms from the Brisbane CBD
– Several cafes and amenities located nearby
– Survey plan available at your request
– Banoon Station and bus transport at your doorstep
– Easy access to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital and Griffith University
– Close to Sunnybank and Garden City Shopping Centres
Best suited for:
Families or young professionals looking to build a custom home within a popular inner-city suburb of Brisbane.
- Land 400 m²
- Street View