29a South Street Yeerongpilly
Your search ends here.
Why you’ll love it:
They always say to buy land, they aren’t making any more of it. Boasting a premium street address in a highly sought-after suburb this 405sqm block represents a rare opportunity to build a dream home within 7 kilometres of Brisbane CBD. Positioned within a short stroll of parks and fields, Yeronga State School, cafes and public transport.
– Prime flat land in character filled street
– 10.1 metre frontage and 40 metre depth
– Ideal opportunity to build a new home
– Catchment for Yeronga State School
– Walk to Yeronga Swimming Pool and Park
– Train and bus routes located within minutes
– Several cafes and amenities located nearby
– Minute’s drive to PA, Greenslopes hospitals
– 7 kilometers south of Brisbane City Centre
– Survey plan available at your request
Best suited for:
Families or young professionals looking to build a custom home within an popular character residential suburb of Brisbane.
*If you require access for more than 2 people to inspect, we recommend booking a private inspection. Simply click on ‘Book an Inspection’ below.
- Land 405 m²
- Street View